Monday, February 1, 2010

snow

hey guys i don't know about you but i love snow its my favorite me and my brothers are building an igloo and we are almost done i cant wait for you to see my pictures of it they should be on here in about a week. At first the snow was fluffy then once it melted a little from the sun it stuck together really good. i cant wait till we get done with it we are going to light a candle inside it and drink hot chocolate. (i cant wait for you to see the pics) sorry i haven't really been getting on that much. well i got to go I'm going back outside to build the igloo. p.s cant wait for you to see the pictures !!

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye ttyl

3 comments:

  1. I dislike snow. I'm not a homeschooling mom ;] My Mom and I share an account lol! I'm a homeschool student just like you ;]
    -Kayla
    http://fashion-or-die.blogspot.com
    http://a-o-n-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh lol i just went to yr blog a while ago and thought it said im a home schooling mom in one of the blogs lol srry bout that! i know a lot of people who dislike snow but i like to go around and shovle ppls drive ways for money lol. i wish it would be summer instead though but hey as long as its here i might as well enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i <3 summer more then snow i relized i put my favorite lol

    ReplyDelete